Episode 60| Young Adult Groups, The Monthly Virtue Challenge, A New Job, Mistakes At Work, And More!
Have you listened to our podcast yet? Find it on iTunes, Spotify, Google Podcasts, and anywhere else you listen to podcasts! A full directory can be found here.
It’s our SIXTIETH episode… what?! I’m so grateful for this community and all of your support over the past 60 episodes. Today, I’m doing a little Q&A with questions from our Instagram and email. Tune in to hear my thoughts on the following:
- I remember you talking about your virtue of the month challenge. What does that look like?
- How are you doing?
- What’s the biggest adjustment between full-time school and full-time work?
- How to recover from a massive mistake at work?
- I want to find a new job, but my current team is so judgmental and I know they’ll say awful things after I go. What do I do?
- I just moved to a new city and want to join a young adult group, but can’t decide which one.
- What do your 30 minutes of prayer look like?
About The SundayMonday:
Follow The SundayMonday: @thesundaymonday_
Share what’s on your mind – leave us a voice message!
More Like This
One of my toxic traits is that I often overextend myself. Everything always just sounds so FUN! I have long been notorious for "stacking" events; i.e., a happy hour followed by a dinner followed by a birthday party, etc. The reality of living this way, however, became...
A couple of weeks ago, two of my friends discovered that I had never read John Steinbeck's Of Mice and Men. To remedy that, one of them lent me her book and I dove in. I really enjoyed East of Eden and was excited for another journey through my beloved Northern...
I get asked all the time about my thoughts on whether women should be in the workplace or at home with their families. I am extraordinarily unequipped to answer this question, yet I get it frequently. I think it’s because (especially in the Catholic women's space)...