Episode 60| Young Adult Groups, The Monthly Virtue Challenge, A New Job, Mistakes At Work, And More!
Have you listened to our podcast yet? Find it on iTunes, Spotify, Google Podcasts, and anywhere else you listen to podcasts! A full directory can be found here.
It’s our SIXTIETH episode… what?! I’m so grateful for this community and all of your support over the past 60 episodes. Today, I’m doing a little Q&A with questions from our Instagram and email. Tune in to hear my thoughts on the following:
- I remember you talking about your virtue of the month challenge. What does that look like?
- How are you doing?
- What’s the biggest adjustment between full-time school and full-time work?
- How to recover from a massive mistake at work?
- I want to find a new job, but my current team is so judgmental and I know they’ll say awful things after I go. What do I do?
- I just moved to a new city and want to join a young adult group, but can’t decide which one.
- What do your 30 minutes of prayer look like?
About The SundayMonday:
Follow The SundayMonday: @thesundaymonday_
Visit our website: www.thesundaymonday.co
Sign up for our newsletter: The SundayMonday Tuesday
Share what’s on your mind – leave us a voice message!
More Like This
Is This the Most Important Hour of Your Life?
"None of us knows when the loveliest hour of our life is striking. It may be when we take Christ for the first time to that grey office in the city where we work, to the wretched lodging of that poor man who is an outcast, to the nursery of that pampered child, to...
Five More Minutes
*Last call! Please take our reader survey here!! You'll be entered in a raffle to win a free book, and your input is so important to us. Thank you!* One of my favorite parts about being in NYC is that I get to spend time with the Sisters of Life, aka some of the...
Calling All Daydreamers
I have a confession to make: I’m a daydreamer. I spend a whole lot of time thinking about the places I want to go, things I want to do, the people I want to meet. I fantasize about a life that will be mine – one day – and spend hours dreaming about how I’m going...